History of the One hundred and thirty-eighth regiment, Pennsylvania volunteer infantry (1866)

fullscreen
Author: Lewis, Osceola
Subject: Pennsylvania Infantry. 138th reg't, 1862-1865; United States -- History Civil War, 1861-1865 Regimental histories Pennsylvania Infantry 138th
Publisher: Norristown, [Pa.] Wills, Iredell & Jenkins
Digitizing sponsor: Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: The Library of Congress
Collection: library_of_congress; civilwardocuments; americana
Scanfactors: 3

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Nittany6 - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - August 22, 2009
Subject: Ancestry Gem-TAKE TIME TO READ
Found both my Great grandfather John and his brother Jacob CLAAR served with my 3rd cousin Nathainal Stiffler and his brother? One Stiffler died.
This piece should be in print now for all of the Civil War people out there. The letter to the people who gave them all flags brought tears to my eyes. It should be printed and read today!
WORTH READING THE WHOLE THING!!

Selected metadata

Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 00137093674
Identifier: historyofonehund00lewi
Operator: scanner-brianna-serrano@...
Scanner: scribe8.capitolhill.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/historyofonehund00lewi
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t87h1t81q
Sponsordate: 20080930